Partnering with EdgeTeam
When you partner with EdgeTeam, you can rest easy knowing you have a solid team for your infrastructure and security needs. Our solutions and implementations help you achieve your secure networking goals on time and according to plan.
Technology serves an important role in any information processing strategy, in both infrastructure and security realms. Today’s infrastructure products provide increases in speeds, density, and features that allow for more services, controls and functionality. Furthermore, today’s security products provide increased protection, control and visibility that allow more secure access, processing and storage than ever before.
While EdgeTeam partners with the industry-leading infrastructure and security product manufacturers, we also keep an eye out for the newest, emerging players in each respective space. We have intimate knowledge of best-of-breed technologies and how they integrate and work together. Our unique industry view, from both an infrastructure and security perspective, provides insight into the technologies that best fit your situation, and our variety of service offerings complement your chosen technologies throughout their entire lifecycle. With our effective solutions, you can maximize return on your investment.
Organizations must continuously evolve and scale their technology to meet changing demands. EdgeTeam’s identification and selection services help you determine the most appropriate technology for your dynamic business and technical requirements. Whether you have internal customers that are relying on you for the efficient and secure delivery of their data, or you have external customers that are paying you for secure and reliable data services, EdgeTeam can find the right products and solutions.
Our unique approach provides an objectively scored comparative analysis and uses a documented methodology that includes:
- Conducting interviews with project stakeholders and mapping results to your requirements list
- Selecting a short list of technology brands within your vertical based on initial compatibility with your requirements
- Developing a comparative matrix based on product capabilities, matched to your requirements and weighted by your priorities
- Confirming or adjusting the validated findings from the originally captured data
Whether introducing new infrastructure or security products or expanding an existing installation, proficient technology installation and integration is paramount. The right technical expertise and methodologies can make or break you. It can mean the difference between technology fulfilling your expectations or falling short, leaving your organization vulnerable to the threats and shortcomings you thought you were working to correct.
EdgeTeam’s installation and integration services are based on proven industry and manufacturer standards combined with years of consulting success. We take into account your available IT resources and review your corporate policy, processes and existing technologies to help you realize your organization’s technical and business objectives. Our methodology includes:
- Gaining an understanding of your business and technical drivers for the product
- Documenting intended implementation results
- Implementing a technology and integrating it into your environment
- Establishing a configuration that is designed to meet your requirements and expectations
- Providing a knowledge transfer that helps bring your existing staff up to speed
Maintaining your systems and underlying network at peak efficiency helps mitigate against unexpected downtime, which can result in either increased costs or lost revenue. EdgeTeam’s technology-specific optimization services help you ensure the effectiveness of your equipment and maximize return on investment.
We provide technology recommendations as well as operational process, personnel, training and configuration recommendations. Our approach includes:
- Understanding your desired performance level and reasons for optimization
- Evaluating the health of your systems
- Upgrading your systems and/or application software
- Applying recommended patches
- Changing configurations to improve effectiveness and performance