Inside Sales Account Manager
About EdgeTeam Technology…
EdgeTeam is an information technology sales and consulting firm specializing in IT network design, security, hardware procurement and configuration.
We partner with industry leading manufacturers such as Juniper Networks, Extreme Networks, Commscope, Ruckus, Sonicwall, Fortinet and more. Our Network Engineers hold some of the highest certifications in the industry and have designed and managed networks across multiple disciplines from internet service providers to higher education campus networks.
Our goal is to be an IT Solution Partner that acts as a trusted advisor, extension of IT teams, and single-point-of-contact between multiple IT vendors making it easier for companies to purchase and manage a variety of technologies.
The Inside Sales Account Team is aligned to our sales regions and is a direct quota carrying
role which focuses on our Non-Named and Named accounts. The Inside Sales Account Manager is responsible for all duties from prospecting to closing out on opportunities.
The Inside Sales Account Manager position is responsible for generating and qualifying leads, advancing opportunities, and closing new business and customers. These duties will be performed in accordance with a defined sales plan and established quotas. This position will conduct research to identify new markets and pursue these potential business targets through all available media outlets.
The Inside Sales Account Manager will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities and provide vital input based on their interactions with existing business and prospective customers.
- Ability to commute daily to our office located in Flower Mound, TX
- Two to three years of direct work experience in a sales or telephone sales capacity or
- Will carry your own quota for assigned territory
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects, close deals, and achieve sales quotas
- Experience in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
- Experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, and call control
- Experience in building, generating, and managing a business plan across a territory
- Strong proficiency with Excel, Word, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Experience with customer relationship management software
- University or college degree preferred
- Work closely with channel partners in a set territory to drive marketing and sales activity
- Identify and establish relationships with new business prospects and maintain relationships with the existing installed base
- Navigate org charts through outbound prospecting to identify new opportunities
- Sell/Market utilizing web conferencing technologies
- Manage and maintain accurate account and opportunity details in our CRM.
- Focus on generating qualified leads through strategic planning, outbound calling, follow-up to marketing campaigns and fielding web site inquiries
- Lead generation and lead follow up from marketing events
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage many diverse projects
- The ability to develop in-depth knowledge of company infrastructure, operations,
contacts, and buying cycles
- The ability to interact professionally and reliably with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as with customers, vendors etc.
- Ability to work within a team environment and build rapport.
- Strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Strong problem-identification and objection-resolution skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Ability to travel and attend sales events or exhibits; less than 10% of the time
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic